Pastel Origami Paper Crane Mobile
🎀 INTRODUCTION & DESCRIPTION 🎀
This Delicate Pastel Paper Crane Mobile is handmade with care and makes a colorful addition to any room, whether an office at work, a newborn nursery, or any space that needs a little whimsical decor. This particular mobile was featured in a Gerber Baby Nes commercial.
This mobile provides a great way to accent a room in your home, liven up an office, provide you with a way to relax at work, decorate a child's bedroom, or turn a nursery into a magical place. Babies are fascinated by the complexity of these mobiles and the way they move. Your baby will happily gaze up at a collection of intricately folded paper models that move freely in any direction. The birds are always in kinetic motion even when the air is still, and the slightest breeze makes them dance. Watching the origami paper mobile in motion is so relaxing and intriguing - leaving anyone guessing the path the models will take next. Every knot I tie is a double knot, and every knot is reinforced by clear drying glue. I only use spring tempered stainless steel wire that holds it's shape and remains brilliant over the years. Every mobile I make is a one of a kind and a unique design. I cannot consider a mobile to be completed until it is perfect, so you always get a product of highest quality and superb craftsmanship.
❤️ MOBILE SPECS ❤️
○ Each origami paper crane is folded from archival quality paper of various sizes (3x3 inch, 4.5x4.5 inch, and 6x6 inch sheets).
○ Each origami paper crane hangs with clear nylon thread from bright stainless steel wires.
○ The SMALL hanging origami mobile measures about 1.5 feet across and 1.5 feet in height with 14 models.
○ The MEDIUM hanging origami mobile measures about 2.5 feet across and 2 feet in height with 14 models.
○ The LARGE hanging mobile measures 2.5 feet across and 2.5 feet in height with 18 models.
○ The 14 XL Mobile measures 3 feet across and 3.25 feet in height with 14 models.
○ Each level is engineered to swivel a full 360 degrees with a gentle breeze.
○ An additional length of thread is included for hanging your mobile.
○ All connections are reinforced with permanent clear drying glue.
○ This is NOT a toy and should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
○ Last images provide visuals as to size and scale of the mobile - this listing is for a Pastel Mobile.
🧡 SHIPPING 🧡
Shipping costs are calculated via USPS Priority Mail so you get your mobile in 2-3 business days once it is completed. This listing is for a mobile that is not yet made and takes 1-2 weeks to complete. Please feel free to email me with any questions! I typically respond within the same business day.
💛 Questions? Email Me! 💛
💚 ALSO AVAILABLE 💚
Other Paper Crane Mobiles
💜 FEATURED IN 💜
○ The Galleria Mall Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi
○ 2019 episode of HBO's "VEEP"
○ 2018 Marvel film "Ant-Man and the Wasp"
○ 2018 feature film "The Bygone"
○ Commercial for Baby Nes by Gerber with Bobbie Thomas
○ 39th Annual American Red Cross Designer's Showhouse in 2015
I am the author of "Origami Mobiles," a kit that teaches you how to make your own mobiles, and "Easy Origami," a kit that teaches you how to fold a variety of Origami models - both published by Sterling Publishing, a division of Barnes and Noble.