Mobile Making Kit
🌈 INTRODUCTION & DESCRIPTION 🌈
Have you ever wanted to make an Origami Paper Crane Mobile but you don't have any idea where to begin? This kit gives you the instruction and materials you need to make a mobile that has 10 models and measures about 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide once it's completed.
Once you finish your mobile, it will make a colorful addition to any room, whether an office at work, a newborn nursery, or any space that needs a little whimsical decor.
This kit was designed by me and is exclusively sold by The Timeless Crane.
❤️ INCLUDED IN THIS KIT ❤️
○ 7 stainless steel wires cut to size with loops on the ends
○ 10 sheets of origami paper in your color choice (not in Wires Only)
○ 3 extra practice sheets of plain origami paper (not in Wires Only)
○ Pack of clear nylon thread
○ 15 clear glass beads
○ Instructional sheet for mobile assembly
○ Instructional sheet for folding a paper crane (not in Wires Only)
○ Link for direct access to my accompanying Mobile Making YouTube tutorial
Tools required for assembly, but NOT included in the kit are:
○ A needle
○ Permanent clear drying glue
These mobiles are NOT toys and should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
🧡 SHIPPING 🧡
All orders ship via USPS Mail and is calculated based on weight. This listing is for a kit that ships by the next business day. Please feel free to email me with any questions! I typically respond within the same business day.
💛 Questions? Email Me! 💛
💚 ALSO AVAILABLE 💚
Custom Paper Crane Mobiles
💙 YouTube VIDEO TUTORIAL 💙
Be sure to check out the supplementary Mobile Making Video Tutorial on my YouTube Channel! This channel also supplies you with reviews and tutorials so you can learn to fold all sorts of origami models to put into your mobile.
💜 FEATURED IN 💜
○ The Galleria Mall Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi
○ 2019 episode of HBO's "VEEP"
○ 2018 Marvel film "Ant-Man and the Wasp"
○ 2018 feature film "The Bygone"
○ Commercial for Baby Nes by Gerber with Bobbie Thomas
○ 39th Annual American Red Cross Designer's Showhouse in 2015
I am the author of "Origami Mobiles," a kit that teaches you how to make your own mobiles, and "Easy Origami," a kit that teaches you how to fold a variety of Origami models - both published by Sterling Publishing, a division of Barnes and Noble.